I came in from Montreal on air canada. Unlike American Air they let you off on the runway and you walk to the terminal.The bag claim is improved over our trip a month ago because the carosel is now operating. Before the bags were all tossed in a pile and had to be sorted from that.
All in all it was a good day except for the flood of water in my room. I think it came from the bathroom next door. I am now moved up to James' room which is quite nice because of the air conditioner.
Thats all for now.
David
Hi David and James:
ReplyDeleteGood blogging David. Lots of info in a few words and the pictures are great. Glad you got back safe. Yes, I can still tell which James is. Have a good time sharing a room with your Dad. Hope you get the water leak fixed soon.
Love Mom
Great job on the blog, David. I couldn't have done any better. It's great to see the pictures. The bible study group is praying for both of you.
ReplyDeleteMay God keep you in his palm, may you rest in Him. May you feel His peace and hear His voice. God has more in store for both of you!
With all my love,
Beth
Hi James and David You are looking pretty cool there James Do you ever get to ride in the front of the truck any more ? So how does it feel to be back David ? It acyually feels like summer here today. it was just beautiful. I was out side watering the lawn and I took down the christmas lights there you go it must be summer.haha I think we might go quading again this weekend . Lauren has her dance recital on sunday. right now she has the stomach flu so I hope she is better soon. well talk to you soon Love ya both take stay safe.Kathy
ReplyDelete