Saturday, April 10, 2010
Lots of Change
We have had a change of plans for our family. James will be staying in Haiti for about five and a half more weeks. David will be coming home for 4 days and then back to Haiti for another month. The wall project is going well but requires someone to be here to ensure it is completed for the medical team that is coming in the middle of May. Their job will be to make sure supplies are here when needed and the workers keep working. I will be going home and staying as I need to get back to work. God's ways are not our ways. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WoW! Sounds like you have found a second home. You guys are doing awesome! Marc must be extremely pleased with all of your work! Can't waite to chat! See you in five days!
ReplyDeleteEric & Sharon
Hi Beth David and James We are not surprised by your choice to stay in haitti we also understand your reason why and the importance of you staying. You will have to forgive our lack of enthusiasm or I would hate to say lack of support but we are very worried with all the talk of civil war war being so close to breaking out .Getting in and out of the country could be trying or noot allowed.We have alot of concerns. We will definately talk later. love Kathy
ReplyDeleteWow that is so exciting. It is great to hear that James has the desire to stay and continually bless the people there. I know God's hand is on him. And having David go back so quickly shows that they have stolen your families heart. I am thankful that you have this opportunity. I will continue to pray for all of you.
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon,
Cathy