
The cement mixer had the wrong spark plug in it so it is not working at the moment. Gord and James were being MacGyver yesterday to make it work.

We did a rice feeding in Mark and Lisa's neighborhood. We were able to hand out some clothes and hygiene bags as well. It was a blessed time. This little girl was very precious. She was very insistent at posing for pictures. We rode in the truck which was very full. It was a blast.
Hi Beth It took a little while for you to post this one I dont like it when you go very far away the news here is not painting a very friendly picture of Haiti right now I undterstand times are very destperate there right now. So glad to here it all went well. Way to go James on the making it work with nothing to work with. Is James Old enough to now who Macgyver is ? haha. Talk to you sonn Love Kathy
ReplyDeleteHi Beth, James and David:
ReplyDeleteI just posted a comment but it disappeared so I have no idea if you'll get it or not.
Beth, judging by the picture, you look like you're feeling pretty good now. Thank Heaven.
James looks a little subdued and pensive so I can't tell how he feels.
David is standing and talking so I guess he must be a bit better.
Hope you got that mixer fixed. All those years of watching McGyver re-runs should come in handy once in a while.
Did you find enough gas to go to Port au Prince? Why do you have to go?
To get supplies. How is the wall coming?
Are you learning any more Creole?
I have a lot of questions.
I posted a message for you on FaceBook Beth if you ever get to check your account these days.
Better go now, it's lunch time and Dad just came in. I tried to wash the car this morning to get some of the dust off it.
The snow is melting rapidly. So spring is probably here now.
Love Mom (Hilda)
Hey guys
ReplyDeleteSounds like everything is going well. I wish I was still there. The wall looks great, and the smiles are looking good to. Have a great day.
Sharon