Saturday, March 13, 2010

One more sleep

It is hard to believe that we only have one more sleep until we leave. I keep having that feeling like I have forgotten something major, but I have a valid passport, my plane tickets and some clothes so I should be good.

I am not sure how the internet service and electricity will be in Haiti, so it may be days between postings.  Please, do not worry.  God has us in His Hands and is in control. 

We collected over 100 toiletry bags to hand out in the tent city.  Thank you to everyone who has contributed. 

Well, it's time to do all those last minute things before the last minute actually arrives.

Toodles,

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! you will be in our thoughts and prayer. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. (Lynde)

    ReplyDelete