Friday, March 26, 2010

malad...translation sick

This morning we started working on the wall.  The brick layers had forgotten to put in the rebar to tye the bricks to the foundation.  I think we have that worked out.  I became quite ill about 8:30 this am and have been in bed and the bathroom since.  Please pray that this will leave soon.  David and James are doing alright.  James was a bit homesick but seems that he is past it now. 

The Saskatoon team is heading out this afternoon to hand out hygiene bags and other stuff to bless the people.  I was looking forward to this but will be in bed instead.  I am sure the team will have an amazing experience praying and blessing the families.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you that you will feel stronger and much better, quickly,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you are better soon Beth. I'm thankful that the others are OK so far. Hi to David and James. Casper is doing well. But I think he's wondering where everyone has gone. It's getting warmer here. There are a few pussy willows showing on my tree now.
    Blessings
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that you will be better quick. Fairlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, tell James that his friends here in Moose Jaw really miss him and are looking forward to when he comes back and hearing all his stories of what God has done down there.

    ~ Erica and Amie :)

    ReplyDelete